Welcome to June where we are ever hopeful that the summer will truly arrive. We are still aware this has become a 'late start' season, with an abscence of colourful spring, however it is still not too late to plant out shrubs and climbers in the garden, making sure all new plants are well watered in.
We have moved on with out stock to include summer bedding plants such as geraniums, lobelia, petunias, cosmos, fuchsias etc. Brighton up your window boxes and flowerpots near the house for long lasting seasonal colour.
- Our roses are here with over 180 varieties. Climbers, shrubs, patio roses, floribundas, hybrid teas and David Austin's roses are all available.
- Its not too late in june to get going in the garden! We are happy to quote for any major jobs - please give our Garden Services department a call. (Talk to Simon - 07813 602409)
- Many seed varieties are still available with the ranges from Thompson and Morgan, Suttons and Franchi.
- Potted summer fowering baskets and containers can be created for you, to order. Come to the garden center to see whats available.
- Irrigation systems may need updateing or overhauling before the summer holidays begin. We stock the systems from Gardena and Hozelock.
- Vegtable seedlings are still available and we continue to stock a very good range of herbs.
- Lawns need regular cutting at this time, and might benefit from one additional aplication of fertalizer.
- Sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labour - lets hope the sun comes out to really appreciate the beauty of our gardens.